I believe I’ve posted before that I keep a journal where every day I list three things that made me happy. I came home yesterday after a long day of work and my friend Jonathan had sent me this picture. This is the kind of thing that makes me happy. Below are some recent entries. I love how sometimes I have to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find things. (But I always manage.)
– Finney doesn’t have ringworm, So You Think You Can Dance, singing with friends.
– Relief from headache following nap, phone call from Steven, grilled cheese.
– Movie with Howard, sour patch candy, People Magazine.
– It’s not hot, mangos, nice Big Brother chat.
– Orange juice, Mitford bio, toe is sprained not broken.
– Getting chosen to read names on 9/11, breakfast was interesting, a mineola orange.
– Lunch with Marianne, air conditioning, foot is much better.
– Nice lunch with Rebecca, orange had no pits, faxing with Howard.
– Relaxing in Big Brother chat, effortless food, compliment from Karen.
– Feeling hopeful because the introduction is starting not to suck, Big Brother, pomegranate.
– Chatting at the diner with Dimitra, Full Frontal Fashion, fresh air.
– My crisis of confidence has passed, Bones, help from Howard.
– Pedicure, Full Frontal Fashion, chat with Chris.
– Potato chips. That’s all I remember.
– The pleasure of curling up when really weary, the Tribute in Lights, nice comments on my blog.
– Cheese and bread, my favorite meal, a rose, my white pants came clean.
– Lovely day, probably found enough to do a chapter, pizza.