– My friend Jonathan is in Florida, beginning his book tour. His first novel, Precious Blood, just came out.
– Ruby is also in Florida, on my dream vacation. I’m very jealous. She’s kayaking on some swampy river somewhere.
– Rachel just had a baby boy named Ezra.
– Marisa and I want to a sample sale yesterday.
– Howard is finishing up a million books, and not one of them will have a monkey on the cover, thank God.
– Marianne’s birthday is tomorrow. She is 1,202 years old. And teeny.
– Charles was in West Virginia, but I’m not sure where he is now. Connecticut, maybe?
– Chris has a teenage son living with her.
– Oh. I got an invite to an ITP event that looks fun. ITP is the Interactive Telecommunications Program at NYU where I went to grad school.
– That’s my mother and a friend, taken on East 28th Street in Brooklyn, sometime in the early 40’s, I’m guessing.