Finney Update

October 15th, 2016 Posted in Uncategorized

Most people will probably think I’m insane but I’m now leaning towards doing this surgery for Finney. He’s getting a ct scan on Monday and I will have to make a decision right there and then. If the tumor is not ridiculously large and has not progressed to other parts of his body I’m going to do it. If it is and it has, I won’t.

Halloween has begun to appear in the West Village. It’s my favorite holiday, tied with Christmas of course.


Be Sociable, Share!

Post a Comment