1. Got my Fresh Direct delivery, which came with a free thing of coffee. So, not only do I have the joy of a nice, stocked-up refridgerator, but the buzz from FREE STUFF.
2. I’ve started to building up momentum with this book, and have a cool story about Einstein to include.
3. It’s a nice day.
4. My hair is full of conditioner and under a shower cap, and in a little while it will be soft with a pretty scent.
5. All my medical tests have been coming back with good results, not that anybody suspected I was sick, just yearly check-up stuff, but still. No lung cancer, or leprosy or anything.
6. I weigh 106 pounds. (The universe hates me, but gave me this one thing.)
7. I’ve got the new issue of People to treat myself to at the end of the day.
Here’s the food that is making me happy. I love oranges. Plus, that’s cheese cannelloni on the bottom right, AND what you can’t see is the garlic bread in the freezer. I have garlic bread in my future.
And here’s a happy Finney because I’m petting his head. You’d never suspect that he was EVIL. (That’s how they get you. But I’m onto you, little fur-dude.)