Missing picture alert! Don’t know where it went!
I took that on 10th Street, walking home one night. It was prettier in reality than it is in this shot, alas. Today I did a lot of message leaving, or email leaving. It’s like it’s my job to bug people for stuff. Here a selection of the people or places I emailed today.
– The Vatican (!!). Always scary for this lapsed Catholic to contact the Vatican. But I need some stats about exorcisms.
– The Nassau County Police Department. This is for a piece about unsolved murder.
– The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops. More exorcism stuff.
– The NYPL. Yet another exorcism question, but this was about Gallup poll data to see how many Americans believe in possession.
– FDNY. Looking into a fire, related to my Long Island piece.
– Miami Cold Case Squad. About a 1967 poltergeist case.
– The detectives union.
– A woman named Peggy Lee in Virginia about a priest I’m trying to track down who had a poltergeist, maybe, in 1949.
– My doctor for test results. (Routine, nothing scary. hopefully.)
Let’s see how many people I actually reach by the end of the week.