He’s either got a terrible bladder infection or his FUS is acting up. The vet gave him a shot of antibiotics and I’ve got him on painkillers, but he is not in good shape. Plus he had a temperature yesterday and he still has a temperature this morning. I don’t think it’s good that he still has a temperature. I’m waiting for my vet to wake up so I can call him and talk about it with him. Maybe it takes this long for things to run their course and I shouldn’t be this worried.
I didn’t go to work yesterday and I’m not going to go today. I just can’t leave him. (I am officially insane, I know. But what if something happens??)