– Went to choir practice.
– Then Union Square. Stopped to listen to music. There was a cute banjo player. When they took a break I went up to him and asked him about banjos. Very unlike me to just prance up to strangers without any real reason except they’re cute and play an instrument I like and want to learn.
– Lunch at City Bakery.
– Emmet Gowin show at Pace McGill.
– Research at the Museum of TV and Radio.
– Walked home without my headphones. (About 50 blocks.)
– Continued organizing the papers I brought back from Duke. The movie Signs was on in the background. I watch that movie every freaking time it’s on. I can’t resist. The basic message — horrible things might have a good end result — is just too comforting. I must watch.
– Brunch out somewhere.
– Browse a book store.
– Museum of TV & Radio again.
– Met. Although maybe not. There’s nothing I’m dying to see there right now, I don’t think. Except I feel like looking at art, so what the hell. They got some there.
– Organize more papers. I’m up to 1955.
Hell. I see it’s supposed to rain. It’s getting darker as I type. I may not be able to have such a wandering, walk around day.