They go straight to my blog. That’s my friend Ray in the middle. I met him volunteering down at ground zero. Ray’s a lieutenant up in Harlem. Look at them with their beers — they almost look like security beers.
Once again, I’m lazing about. I emailed four chapters to my agent, so the day immediately acquired that Miller-time feel and I’ve been unable to work. I’ve been doing things I’ve been putting off that don’t feel like work instead.
1. I set up online banking so I can pay my bills online. I’m, like, the last who writes out checks every month I think.
2. Made a hotel reservation for my family reunion next month.
3. Called my various phone companies to see how I can bring my monthly charges down. I think I can cancel service on one line and consolidate a little.
4. Read this topic on Echo about new cool things on the web to make sure I wasn’t missing anything. I am of course, but nothing critical, except maybe last.fm.
5. I’ve given up upgrading the software I use for this blog for now.