I have decidedly mixed feelings about the holidays, but there are some things I like, and certain traditions persist.
1. My winter cleaning. (Done.)
2. Buying flowers in Christmas colors. (Red or white)
3. Playing holiday music. (The best part–that Snoopy and the Red Baron Christmas song! Amahl and the Night Visitors!)
4. The Grace Church Choral Society holiday concert.
5. Christmas decorations. (Sparkly things and colored lights!)
I’ve always fantasized about spending Christmas in New Orleans but once again, I will not be doing that this year.
Does anyone else have fantasies about what you’d do for Christmas if you could do anything you wanted?