But I wanted to. I took this at Union Square yesterday, where I did nothing while Howard tried to write (except I kept interrupting him with stuff like, “look at that dog!”).
Thanks to the internet, members of the families at the center of some unexplained events that I included in my book got a hold of me. I may soon have an inside view! I’m very excited. Thank you, Andrea Herrmann and Raoul Larrinaga.
In other news:
– My choir will be performing Mozart’s C Minor Mass next.
– Jen on Big Brother should be in therapy and not on TV.
– I was so sorry to see Shauna go on So You Think You Can Dance.
– I’m discouraged about how long my arm is taking to heal.
– I’m going to try to cook for a second time tonight. Wish me luck.
– Echo is going to move to a new host on July 31st! I’m stressed, but thrilled.
– I could use some book suggestions, guilty pleasure book suggestions. What books have you read that you couldn’t put down? The kind where you go, “I’m just going to finish this chapter, then I’ll go to sleep.”