I know this blog has become all Buddy all the time, but now I’m really worried. Buddy threw up twice yesterday, once in the middle of the night. I upped all his meds yesterday so that should have brought him some relief, but he threw up and still has diarrhea.
Of course my vet is closed today. If I bring him to the animal hospital on a Sunday that will cost a lot of $$$ I don’t have, and I mean a lot, and what am I supposed to do, make my cat suffer to save money.
I don’t know what to do. I’m going to wait a couple of hours and see what his next bowel movement is like and decide. I was so hopeful yesterday for a few hours.