This is a Cynthia Rowley dress. I often love what she has in the window, even if I don’t think whatever is there will look good on me. This one is deceptively simple, but pretty perfect although I put it in the category of may-not-look-good-on-me. On the left hand side that green panel is pink. It’s fun, these two surprise panels, but also distracting. This dress almost works better as a work of art. I’m not sure if this shade of blue would work for me ultimately, but what does it matter? I cannot afford this dress.
I should be working, but I’m kinda goofing off. I went to the gym, and I’ve been leaving messages for people who probably won’t call me back. As long as I’m not working I should probably go outside and enjoy the summer in the middle of winter day.
Oh god. I have to say a lot more to get this post to format properly. I don’t want to just post filler. Maybe just a quick list of what else I’m supposed to do today:
– Call Dept. of Energy. (Trying to find out how much they spent on nuclear weapons research and development between 1978-1995).
– Call Bob Jahn. He’s a researcher from Princeton and I need a few more quotes from him.
– Schedule NPR interviews. (Working on a piece about audio forensics.)
– Check possible factual errors Sally Rhine Feather pointed out in the current draft.
– Call Wendell and Steve (cold case detectives I’m bugging for this that and the other thing).