I took this picture of the hippie van that’s always parked on Perry Street yesterday afternoon, while we were still at the level of a dusting. By the time I left for choir it was a winter wonderland out there, but I forgot to bring my camera.
A little panicked about all I have to do today. My to-do list:
– Send out Facebook invites.
– Write pitches for science articles.
– Decide about launch party and firm up.
– Verify projector available for presentations.
– Get posters made for places without projectors.
– Finish presentation.
Not very exciting, I know. I’m going to this WTC Tribute Center event later. Should be interesting:
Lower Manhattan History Tour
Wednesday, February 4 – 6:30 – 8:00PM
Local historian Oliver Allen shares stories about neighborhoods and architectural landmarks.