– Go through science articles. Organize which scientists to contact.
– Find out: Do most people like to sing?
– Go to New York Historical Society for choral society archives.
– Make a list of questions for fellow choir members.
– Research musical hallucinations. Are they scary?
– Was there are thing in the 60’s about reviving early music? Find out.
– Find best articles/papers about conducting.
– Organize questions for John (the choir director). Did I get the Bernstein connection from John?
– Email Michael Jawer about hearing and feeling music in a distributed way throughout the body.
You get the idea. I found this picture in the New York Public Library’s image database. Thank you NYPL!