For this library visit I estimate that I’ve got less four hours. I wrote everything out:
– Bolt Bus 8am from 34th & 8th by Tick Tock. Red Line to Harvard Square.
– Go to Widener Library Privileges Office, get Special Collections card. Can take up to an hour.
– Then go to Houghton. Ordered boxes 7, 18, 39. Wildcards: 6, 8, 47.
– Check on site contents list for Randall Thompson papers for next time.
– Check box 3 (different collection) for Carl (a Thompson scholar who has been helping me).
– Go to Harvard University Archives for Boott Prize book. Use main entrance of Lamont Library (but located in Pusey?) closes at 4.
The Grace Church magnolia tree. I think I post a picture of this tree every year. This is looking out from the churchyard towards Broadway.